Monday, July 11, 2011

Feeldoes VS Share Intro

I recently found myself at a crossroads, spending 100 USD in purchasing a new double dildo for my collection. I'm a happy collector of sex toys, because they're kinky. I find them sexy.


Anyway, thing is, being a FTM trans, I've found myself in the desperate position of not having the right tool to use at the right moment. Fumbling for harnesses, needing to purchase only dildos or vibrators with bases big enough to hold them in place as strap-ons, finding these inadequate for the job, and worse of all, not enjoying the action physically, because the harness is chafing, the dil is digging into me, and an overall #FAIL with the situation.


This was pretty much solved about 6 years ago, when I was finally able to purchase a  I love the E2B website, but living in Mexico shipping was stratospheric. So when i made a trip to Chicago, I took the chance to go and buy. Got lots of things, but a memorable acquisition was the Feeldoe.


Liking variety, I wanted to add another double dil to my collection. The Nexus just seems wrong and doesnt even look comfortable to wear... So that wasnt an option. I was wondering whether to get a different Feeldoe model (Slim, Stout, More or Realdoe) or go with another brand. The only competitors that seemed worthy enough were the Share and Share XL, by FunFactory.


I looked everywhere for comparisons between performance by Feeldoe and Share, specially from users who had both. I found only one website, you can see it here. Its more of a forum than a website, but it has opinions.


After lots of research, i decided in favour of the Share. When I got it, i was so excited! Fun Factory toys are always so classy looking, gorgeous packaging, good, quality products. I am very sorry to say the Share disappointed me tremendously.


I am making a bigger post including a comparison of both products, in hope of helping anyone who needs an objective and subjective comparison of these two products.

No comments:

Post a Comment